Here’s a link to the full article: CNN.com
According to the research done, 29% of US households don’t have internet access and don’t intend to over the next 12 months.
The main reason cited: “The low value to their daily lives.” Whaaa?
Of this group:
- 44% said they’re not interested in anything the ‘net offers
- 22% can’t afford a computer or ‘net access
- 17% said they wouldn’t know what to do with it if they had it. In other words, Inter-who?
- 14% do all their YouTube-ing and e-commerce at work
- 3% can’t get it because of where they live